- Click on the image to laod The Gunsight Swapper Installation Program -
- Extract the Gunsights.exe to your Desktop -
- Install/create a Gunsight folder in My Documents & place any/all Gunsights you download from this page into it -
- Run Gunsights.exe -
- Select the CFS-2 Gunsight color (I use green) -
- Choose from the built in or choose 'Select Your Own Custom Gunsight to load Deck Gunsights -
- If Custom Gunsight was selected My Documents opened; point the installer to the Gunsight you prefer from within your new Gunsight Folder -
Gunsight Swapper will restore the 1st gunsight it saw in your game upon installing !!!
For Gunsight Swapper Users ... Click Image here to load all Flight Deck gunsights below in one shot!!!
*** Each Flight Deck Gunsight .zip Below comes with a file named Gunsight64.bmp for direct placement into the Texture folder in your game.
- Defalt Path > C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Combat Flight Simulator 2\TEXTURE
- Be sure to back-up your old Gunsight64.bmp 1st if you wish to save it !!!
***How To Adjust Your Gunsight View...
- Open the aircraft's Panel folder then the panel.cfg file within using Notepad. Note: Upon opening if the panel.cfg reads similar to >
...change & save nothing, you must apply this fix to the master panel file ONLY; as in this example, within the A6M2's panel folder.
- Look for near the top or add the following to the bottom of the open panel.cfg :
VIEW_FORWARD_DIR=2.6, 0.0, 0.0
- Increasing the value of the tan number will raise the bullet stream, lowering the gunsight.
- Decreasing the value of the tan number will lower the bullet stream, rasing the gunsight.