Multi-Player Swap Utility v1.1 (MPSU) expands CFS-2's built-in multi-player dogfighting - only- focus; allowing the inclusion of Aircraft Carriers for landings, or weather, or missions previously only enjoyed in single play. This utility is required to enjoy any/all multi-play missions found in the sections below.
...Includes CFO Weather
Click Image To Load >>>
- Install Instructions > Includes self installer; extract to a temp folder then follow the intaller's instructions as required.
Made by Aladair Fisher (_231_Akira_IJN) this is the best racing course I've seen to date. Great for multi-play, & with working lights, it can also be used for night racing! Make this the very first 'place' you add to your CFS-2 Multi-player install or else please remove all, yes thats right"ALL" of your add on scenery you may have located in the scenery library, this is because in the auto install encorporats a scenery.cfg file that is required to flatten the terrain around the runways, & will therefore over write the scenery library list in CFS-2. After this install just add your previous scenery paths through the library again, so guys dont think your other scenery has failed... This is a full auto install, after downloading & saving, just click on the exe file to install to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Combat Flight Simulator.
Also made by Aladair Fisher (by now 231_AIRCAV_USN) it seems designed for fun some fun flying & bears no resemblance to any canyons located on planet Earth! After downloading & saving place the folder "can231v2" into your main CFS-2 scenery folder, C:/Program files/Microsoft Games/Combat Flight Simulator2/Scenery ....... Then open/run the game, select settings & then select "add" path, a window appears, trace the path to where you installed scenery & left click once on "can231v2" folder, do not go into that folder, ok all this, & select "231stcanyonv2" form the main airfield list during play.
* Flight Deck Carrier Haven Pack-1 Install; Corrected, all ships & landing areas are debugged in our drag & drop install of this multi-player classic. Download & extract to a temporary folder, then drag, or copy into your CFS-2 main folder. Thats it, ready for use in single or multi-play.
Carrier Haven 3 & 4
Flight Deck-MV-IJN & Flight Deck-MV-USN missions by Shadow
JJG's Multi-Play Arena
Sandman's Team L&S & Carrier Haven 3 with Weather
Shipyards 1 through 5
Teams Carrier 5
VF-103 Moo's Carrier Haven 3, VF103 Carrier Haven & VF103 Carrier Qualification
An oldie but goodie... Download the Flight Deck drag & drop Pacific add on installation zip to a temporary folder then extract or drag & drop into the main folder of your game. Open the game select settings; select scenery library; select add area. Within the explorer window go to the SCENERY folder of your game & once within select, but do not go into the PacificBases Folder. Select OK. Thats it!!!
The amount of bases added is pretty incredible... They are a bit bare & sparce, but I'm glad they are there.
Includes: Abemama Atoll; Anuha Island; Babase Island; Ballale Island; Butaritari Island; Deboyne Atoll; Djarrot Island; Dobodura Complex; Emirau Island ... Waigani Airfield; Woleai Island; Woodlark Island; Yomitan Airfield; Yonabaru Airfield & many many more !!!
Shadow, Shadow-Wolf, Volk-77A has brought to us quite a package of fun!!! It is large, & some may find it complex to install. Go slowly... & if having trouble, find him on our Ventrilo server... Or find myself, JJ, we'll be glad to help... This package is well worth the extra attention. It contains a working aircraft a PBY-5 Catilina (missing British Pilot & Bomb not included), wicked trees, & buildings built by Leroy-10, & arranged by Shadow into three beautiful bases, including seaplane landing areas. Missions included are:
- Black Cat Strike > Conduct torpedo & low level bombing attacks on Japanese naval and army units in Rabaul under cover of darkness. (Single Player)
- HopStrike 7 > This fictional ship attack mission with carriers at many bases & long streches... It has wind & targets that shoot back. (Multi-player)
- Leyte Gulf > Fictional, using 1% or CFS-2 stock aircraft; US Forces responding to a Japanese counterattack of the Philippine landings. (Single Player)
- North Base Raid > A Fictional ship & shore attack mission with lots of flak & a nearby carrier to repair and rearm. (Multi-player)
- Rabaul Raid > A fictional mission for multiplayer. There is a Japanese invasion force of merchant & warships in the harbor just off Lakunai. (Multi-player)
- Task Force Kondo > This fictional ship attack mission contains a total of 75 aircraft and 24 ships. (Single Player)
There are three install packs below... The 1st covers the core working files; the 2nd required only if you wish to use this scenery in mission builder; the 3rd contains maps. More may follow...
Click on the image below to download the core install package, once saved to your computer extract into a temp folder & follow the enclosed instructions. I have done most everything to make this install painless, now in one drop & drag package there are still a couple of unuasual steps to follow, take it slow.
Click on the image below to download the install package 2, needed only if you want to build your own missions using this new scenery, once saved to your computer extract into a temp folder & follow the enclosed instructions.
Click on the image below to download the maps, once saved to your computer extract into a temp folder & place where desired.
Created by S. Boltt, this package contains an IJN & USN base & carrier groups, with scenery Modified by Shadow, it is compleate with a mission for multi-play. Download the Flight Deck Ryukyu Theater With Lights installation zip to a temporary folder then extract it. Follow the instructions found in the 1st read me file.
Important!!! DEACTIVATE OLD MFF-RYUKYU IF YOU HAVE IT INSTALLED. WITHIN SCENERY LIBRARY UNCHECK THE MFF-RYUKYU SCENERY.
Important!!! YOU MUST INSTALL OUR SHADOW MISSON PACK ONE FIRST.